To use your costume jewellery for a longer period of time, you should…….....................
1. Take off your jewellery when you sleep as consistent contact with body oils can eventually lead to discoloration.
2. After wearing, clean and keep jewellery piece in a separate bag (you may use the transparent bag we have packaged your jewellery in) to avoid consistent contact with other metals/jewellery.
3. Apply lotions and perfume before you put on your jewellery. The chemicals in these products can help erode the jewellery plating over time. Make sure the products have dried on your skin before you put your jewellery on.
4. Remove your jewellery before you exercise or do any sort of activity that will make you sweat. Just like body oils, sweat can be corrosive to jewellery over time.
5. Avoid exposing your jewellery to household chemicals. Take it off before you do dishes in the sink or use liquid household-cleaning products.
6. Take off your jewellery before getting in a chlorinated pool or hot tub.